The advantages of in home training are numerous:
- Your trainer works one on one with your dog excelerates his progress
- Your trainer works one on one with you to develop your handling skills faster
- Training behaviors where you need them is more effective
- Addressing behavior problems where they are happening is more effective
- Convenience – No packing up your dog and driving to class
- Less stressful for you and your dog, particularly important if your dog is sensitive
- Private lessons are customized for you and your particular goals
Many behavior issues are most effectively addressed in your own home. Our trainers are available Monday-Saturday to come to your home for private lessons. Scheduled at your convenience, and customized for you and your dog, you can have as few or as many lessons as you want. We offer in home training on a per lesson rate, as opposed to many of our competitors who require you to buy a program or a block of lessons at a time
In home training lessons are usually once a week for about an hour, but you can talk to your trainer about what would be best for you and your dog. Your trainer works one-on-one with you and your dog. Any training issue can be addressed in this program from basic obedience to puppy training to aggression. We format your program to fit your needs.
Our trainers not only know how to train your dog, they know how to teach you the skills you need to know to get your dog to listen to you as well as the trainer after the trainer has left! Teaching you as well as your dog gives you a better understanding of how your dog learns and how to motivate him without force. Our trainers are not part timers, or one man operations. They are backed by the training team as a whole, and the experience of 25 years of a team of trainers serving South Florida. Our reputation speaks for itself, with an unsurpassed commitment to solving your problems.