Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not currently seeing clients in their homes. We are doing our best to keep you safe during this challenging time.
Instead, we are offering online private lessons. Half hour and one hour lessons are available. Several of our clients have transitioned to online lessons with great success. In fact, Teoti Anderson has been teaching online for years. There are several benefits:
- You still get to train from the comfort of your home.
- You still get the same expertise and experience you’ve come to expect from A Dog’s Best Friend. We have been serving the community since 1994. Whether you’re welcoming a new puppy to the family or having behavioral issues with an adult dog, we can help.
- Our service area has greatly expanded. If you have an Internet connection, you can enjoy the benefits of training with us!
- Flexible scheduling. Previously, we could only offer appointments when we were in your area. Now, that is no longer an issue!
- If you have a shy or aggressive dog, he won’t suffer the added stress of a stranger coming into your home.
You don’t have to have special technical expertise to take advantage of online private dog training lessons. Once you book an appointment, you’ll receive an email with details. When it’s time for your appointment, just click on the link and you’re set.
Please don’t wait until your dog’s behavior gets worse and more expensive to fix later. Call us today at 954-791-2717 and schedule an online private lesson!